GUEST PRAYER REQUESTS
Week of 07/13/17
– for my neighbor Danny. He has cancer. I pray he keeps up his strength.
– for me and my daughter. We need strength in every part of our lives. We need help with a financial problem. To follow my Father, I need my Father.
– for my mom’s cousin. He has cancer and he is a nice person.
– for me and my kids for good luck and a new house soon.
– for my sobriety and strength and to maintain sobriety. For patience to be a better mom.
– for Lawrence for a test, and for my heart test. Finally, for Sara and Bill’s test.
– for lots of friends with diabetes for healing. Pray for my left hip. I have to have my hip done.
– for Jen, Jayden and Sam’s salvation.
– for peace, forgiveness for my family. That they would accept Jesus Christ and realize what He did for us. For everyone to love each other and the hatred to stop.
– for my family and loved ones as well as ones that do not have the Lord in their lives.
– for Derek, he had a seizure. That the Lord would heal his seizures.
– for Cindy’s mental illness and for Carol who is pregnant.
– for people who do not remember what they do when they are drunk.
– for Jody’s alcoholism. Please heal her.
– for the group who smokes spice outside the mission each night. God please stop spice.
– for Augustine, God knows his illness.
– for myself and my kids. For health, a job and housing.
– for all the people who are choosing spice for their problems instead of Jesus. Jesus please heal them.