GUEST PRAYER REQUESTS
Week of 06/08/17
– for my friends and family at home and here at the mission. May the warm weather lift our spirits and bring us all joy.
– for everyone addicted to start being accountable for their own actions. For everyone to stop trying to save the world. Leave it to Jesus to fix.
– for my wife’s folks through this time of sickness they are experiencing…may their health return strong.
– for the workers and volunteers at the mission.
– to keep learning and trusting God. Also, to keep my family safe.
– for a friend, she is having a few problems. She has cancer.
– for finding gratitude, peace, and love. I am going backward instead of going forward.
– for a friend who has a bad liver and needs a transplant.
– for all the love, goodness, peace, and protection of our children.
– for my friend who is extremely sick and in the hospital.
– for me. I need help to climb out of debt and save some money.
– for friends and family and for their salvation.
– for me to get a job and a mattress and daybed. I need to find a job and for my wife to be here safe.
– to find a place to stay.
– for strength, happiness, and guidance.
– for my daughter, who is in a tough situation. We also need help with money and pray to be closer to God.
– for me. I need money, I have no clean laundry.
– to thank you, God for the job. To help me to stop doing wrong things with my life. I want to be a good man.
– that I would have at least 1 job every day. I did some cleaning jobs over the last new weeks and need to be paid.