– Pray for my friend Jody.
– I need prayer because I am homeless.
– Pray for my family, housing and to keep my job no matter what. To prosper in life and to help others.
– Praying for my new apartment, love, goodness, safety and brains to think of peaceful streams.
– I need prayer for Angela.
– For my Family, for the world, peace for everyone to accept Christ. Forgiveness of my sins and to be free from the ball and chain I have been carrying around.
– Promise of a nation so free and independent as no other nation on earth.
– pray for Angela
– I pray for my wife and my mom to get better.
– for Kathy, George, Albert and Charlotte.
– for Josh, Linda, and Jen.
– For George, Allmano. and Elizabeth
– For Autumn, she is in prison and needs deliverance from drugs.
– for the struggles I go through every day. I am asking for a sign that things will get better.
– I am so lost and broken. I am homeless and can’t get out.
– Pray we get back on track with our finances.
– Pray for me and my kids and the people at this mission.
– Praying for a worker at the mission.
– Pray for any person trying to hurt me and my family.
– Pray for me to do good and school so I can learn to get a good job and make lots of money. Please help me get a good job after college.
– Pray for the people at the mission and my friends
– Well, I did not get a job. They would not commit to pay me. I am still unemployed.
– Pray for Larry and my neighbor Danny. Danny has cancer and Larry is going into the hospital.
– Prayer for myself. I am going for surgery on August 3rd.
– Prayer for Joe, Jason, Melissa and Jessica.
– Prayer for Bobby, he needs help really bad and he blames everything on God.
– Prayer for Emily to come to Jesus.
– Prayer for myself, I am quick to anger.
– Prayer for Matthew, for he is lost and feels he is not needed and what his purpose is.
– Prayer for Diana, she is 18 and pregnant.
– Prayer for whoever stole my bike this morning.
– for special favor and peace.
– prayer for a new apartment.
– prayer for my family to understand my life.
– pray for my family and friends.