Guest Prayer Requests 11/02/17November 2, 2017
Prayer Requests 11/16/17November 17, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests Week Of 11/06/17
- for my children, family and friends
- for my family. We lost 3 people in the last 28 days – my aunt lost her son at the age of 40, and her daughter 2 years ago – not taking it well. My uncle not taking it good. He’s had 20 years sober and is drinking again.
- for my continued sobriety, employment, and housing
- for Myself! to remain focused and true, not only to myself, but to others and my wife, who will hopefully be home for Christmas.
- for people to tell the truth – not lies to people
- for my cousins – Kathy F., and Dawnn S. – dying of cancer. I fear losing them.
- for me. I need healing and forgiveness.
- for Steven M. and Faith B
- for my cousin, who lost her 22 year old son unexpectedly, and also our community as we suffer from this terrible opioid epidemic.