The following is a list of the beliefs that Keystone Mission adheres to:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe there is one God eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin.
- We believe that we are redeemed by Jesus’ atoning death through His shed blood, that He was resurrected from the dead, and that He ascended into heaven to one day return again in power and glory.
- We believe that individuals are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. This event we hold to be an experience, rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer enabling him or her to to live a Godly life of obedience as he or she reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body, the CHURCH.
- We refrain from conducting ordinances (Lord’s supper, baptism, foot washing, etc.) as we believe this is for the local church.