Guest Prayer Requests Week of June 22,2017June 22, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests Week of July 6, 2017July 6, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests
Week of 06/29/17
- for my ability to make good decisions, my family, and my stressful but loving relationship with my other half.
- for my friend to accept the truth.
- for love.
- for me and my wife, homeless and her mother, she is dying.
- for peace, love, joy for people to realize what my savior did for us. I pray for my family and for those who haven’t turned to Christ to find Him, to love Him.
- to keep everyone safe, sheltered and fed, free from harm.
- for everyone to find the peace and joy that Jesus gives us all.
- for Tatiana who is contemplating an abortion.
- for Opal who fell and broke her wrist in 7 spots.
- Jean who had an operation on 6/28
- for Sarah who is having an operation on Monday
- for Larry’s test
- for me – I need a job, I got hired but they changed their mind. I hate myself when I am broke.
- for my wedding in a financial and wonderful way.
- for Drew and the trials and tribulations he goes through may God give him the strength to prevail.
- that I get two jobs and my life gets better.
- that I get to see my sisters and that I get a good dog.
- I thank Jesus for finding us a place. Thank you, God.