Prayer Request Week of June 15, 2017June 14, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests week of June 29, 2017June 29, 2017
GUEST PRAYER REQUESTS
Week of 06/22/17
- for my friend who broke up with her boyfriend and she is afraid she will run into him in the building where she lives.
- for me – my friend was killed.
- to get a mattress for my daybed and to find a job.
- for my wife’s gallbladder operation on July 3rd.
- Dear Lord, please find a job for my friend.
- for forgiveness of my sins, for peace and happiness. Also for all those who are homeless or in jail.
- for the old DA’s family that he will go to heaven soon peacefully.
- for the US navy and missing sailors.
- for my friend to stop drinking.
- for people everywhere to help each other.
- to find a job.
- for myself and close friends. May the good Lord guide us to happiness.
- for the families and friends of all the fallen soldiers, and for people who really are in need of money.
- for my 4-month old son who has a heart issue.
- for me – today is the one year anniversary of my mother’s death. Please pray.
- for a “friend of the Mission,” Peter, who had a kidney removed and would like strength to be able to work at his new job.
- for my wife’s Mother she is 81 and in the Hospital right now having and operating for cancer .She is in Palerton Hosptial in Carbpn County.