GUEST PRAYER REQUESTS
Week of 06/01/17
– for a healthy birth and a home of our own again, and for the strength to keep pursing forward and acceptance of our present situation.
– that my fiancé’s friend makes it through the loss of his home in a fire and that his fiancé has a safe healthy pregnancy
– for my SSI hearing
– for myself and everyone going through some sort of things and we need lots of prayers.
– our children to stop the drugs and heroin today. Bring God back into our schools.
– for the strength to make it through a rough patch. I am exhausted.
– for the soldiers who lost their lives for all of us and serving our country.
– for housing and health.
– for my friend who things he is a gangster.
– for everyone to accept Jesus, to love one another and to have peace in their life.
– for Ryan who pulled the plug on his life today. God bless his family and loved ones.
– for my friend in need of a liver transplant.
– for traveling mercy and for my gram who is driving us.
– for my girl and I for the strength and ask God to keep out love in our hearts and also to be humble.
– for my new job and stop doing wrong things with my life and also I need a place.
– for me – I had to quit my job and I need a new one, at least one cleaning job a day.
– for family and friends and also for what God has done for me.
– to get my dog home.
– for my wife because she needs an operation.
– for Peter, a friend of the Mission, who recently had one kidney removed due to cancer, and is asking for prayer about a job interview he has coming up.