Guest Prayer Requests 12/21/17December 21, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests 01/05/18January 5, 2018
Guest Prayer Requests 12/28/17
- for Lisa G. – please watch over her and help her health to improve and to give her strength everyday to get up and get better. She has cirrhosis of the liver and diabetes.
- for myself because I have depression and I hear voices in my head. I want to be healed from the monster’s voice in my head in my head and from the depression.
- for healing and housing and a job.
- for my friends and family and myself. God already knows what we want because He gave us life. I want to thank Him for life in every way possible. I need Him to guide me wherever He wants me to do or go.
- for all the homeless people who have nowhere to go on Christmas. May God always watch over and protect them in the cold winter weather.
- for Ethel K. I need to better myself. More energy to finish school and a better place to live with my finances which are high because of my college.
- for those who are in need of shelter and basic necessities this holiday season.
- for all addicts still fighting for sobriety and for the sober ones fighting for recovery.
- for an unspoken…