Guest Prayers Week of October 15th, 2017October 19, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests Week Of 11/06/17November 8, 2017
GUEST PRAYER REQUESTS
- for me and my kids – I need new lift because You are my life, God.
- for my friend, Charlie, with help to get through the challenges of living on the streets. Help him to get over this bump in the road, and help him to rise above & get back on his feet.
- for a place I could call my home – not only for myself, but for my 19 year old son. He needs God’s love in his heart and mind, along with me in his life. God bless us all.
- for the Lord to forgive me of my sins and to help me live for Him. I need a job.
- for Treversa – to help her get out of the streets and the trouble that follows from the streets. Help her to get her mind right and to see the streets are not the way of life.
- for Katie – a 37 year old hospice patient, and the family of Bob H. (deceased).
- for the family having hard times in the world. also, safe from the internet.
- for my sister Colleen – 6 years of treatment for ovarian cancer. She just had stints put in her kidneys. She is very sick.
- for Carol – having open heart surgery this week.