Guest Prayer Requests Week of 04/27/17April 26, 2017
Guest Prayer Requests 05/11/17May 12, 2017
GUEST PRAYER REQUESTS
Week of May 4, 2017
- for my son, Thomas.
- for a job and a place to stay
- for my family and for me. I need to get off drugs and get my life together
- for my sick Aunt Kathy and that my mom’s car gets fixed
- for me. I am at the point where I am convinced I may not obtain an apartment for me and my roommate. I really need this to happen and please pray as hard as possible.
- for a job please, and also a place
- for Collin, he is lost and confused and needs the guiding light of Christ
- for those who are sick, addicted and homeless, for those who don’t know Christ for them to believe
- for saving of evil vindictive people who blame me for things I have not done. Forgiveness for them.
- for me and Pam’s engagement party
- for a stable place to live and for court to go well.
- for guidance and good health, help along the way. Family and friends.
- for James who has very poor health.
- for John M., whose love, Stella passed away 5 months ago
- to return to quiet time with my 1st I tend to be an accomplisher and keep too busy around the house
- for Sierra – only 8 years old and has a lump on hip – my granddaughter.
- for the neighbors and loved ones of Patricia D., who passed away at our housing development. She will be sadly missed.
- for Margie and Lilly to be free from anger.